Swisslog Healthcare designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals. Our competency is in realizing integrated technology, backed by decades of industry experience. Outstanding service and support mean high-quality results for Swisslog customers.
Senior Software Engineer - User Interface (UI)
Location: Westminster, CO
As a Sr. UI Developer at Swisslog Healthcare you will be working on key software products in our Pharmacy Automation product line in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. You will work closely with solutions and product managers, software suppliers, and software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing software revisions for external customers. You will contribute to the software design and effectively address problems of systems integration and compatibility.
- Experience coding as a UI Developer
- Design and implement complex and well performing Angular solutions
- Write clear and concise technical documentation, including design specifications, which can be easily understood by other Software Engineers
- Ensure that the requirements are met as per the functional specification
- Maintain and keep up with good technical and professional knowledge of our products and services
- Proactive and use own initiative to solve problems when they arise
- Understand and work to internal ISO quality standards
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 7+ years relevant work experience and track record in Software Development
- Strong Angular Skills - 6+
- Enterprise frameworks: EJB, JPA, JMS, Web Services, Spring, Spring Boot
- SQL programming
- Understanding of Relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
- Designed, delivered and managed Java EE and Spring projects
- Deep knowledge of application integration and UI design
Desirable but not Essential:
- Experience in a commercial software development environment
- Knowledge in OO-Design and JAVA architectures
- Software design and development experience with web-based user interfaces
- Good Oracle or SQL Server database design and programming knowledge (JDBC, SQL)
- Experience in the field of inventory management systems, supply chain or logistics, medical or health care software
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS. OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS.
Talent Acquisition Manager