Contractor - System Test Technician
Location: Broomfield, CO
The System Test Technician writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases based on application and integration testing. They perform system testing for integration of hardware, software and controls. The Test Technician will Implement automated test tools and strategies, as well as maintain and upgrade automated test scripts for application products and controls.
- Maintains test cases, methods and scripts
- Supports installation of applications
- Understands cost aspects of decisions & actions and understands business acumen
- Understands the hardware and its role in the system
- Demonstrates collaboration & consulting with other related functions within Engineering
- Understands project and technical knowledge
- Understands technical specifications and design aspects
- Understands use of, and uses, organizational processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer Engineering, or combined equivalent in education and experience preferred
- Understanding of SDLC, scripting languages and data structures
- Knowledge and experience with at least two, and mastery of at least one of the following: Java script, VB script, XML, as well as databases, object oriented concepts as related to the field of programming.
Desirable but not essential:
- 1-4 years related to testing experience
- Design patterns, test design understanding, test implementation, test analysis, SQL, data base techniques
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Talent Acquisition Manager