Region Sales Manager - Modernization, South East Region
Location: Orlando, FL
The Region Sales Director is directly responsible for maintaining existing and developing new client relationships within an assigned territory in support of achievement of order intake and profitability objectives. This includes the development of sales strategies to maximize top line growth and profitability within the organization’s Transport Automation solution offerings. To achieve these objectives, the position, either directly or in collaboration with others.
- Manages and priorities the day-to-day activities to support and grow business within an assigned territory.
- Develops strategies, budgets, and plans to achieve sales goals.
- Pursues new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Regularly maintains and updates CRM database (SF.com) for detailed and accurate forecasting of order intake,
- Develops and manages relationships with key with the Swisslog existing client base.
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to the leadership team.
Transportation Automation Solution offerings include:
- Enterprise Software and Subscription based services
- Nexus Platform
- End of Life solution upgrades/enhancements
- Chain of Custody
- Remote System Monitoring services
- System upgrades and enhancements
- Customer Support and Service contracts
Desirable but not Essential:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years in consultative enterprise sales in healthcare or other industry with transactions sizes over $250K is desirable
- Experience and success in selling high value services
- SaaS experience preferred
- Engineering education
- Continuing Education (graduate degree)
- Sales management experience
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Talent Acquisition Manager