We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
VP Sales & Consulting
The VP Sales & Consulting is responsible for leading all Sales and Consulting activities within his/her respective region. This includes ensuring order intake according to budget, developing a sales strategy, system- and process planning, tapping new markets and increasing Swisslog brand recognition in the market.
- Establish, manage and motivate effective Sales & Consulting teams
- Set challenging sales targets and break down to individual manager and team goals
- Employ consultative-selling techniques to identify business needs and develop solutions to solve client business problems
- Oversee, lead, hire, train and promote continuous development of staff
- Frequent travel and international travel may be required
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; Master’s preferred
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a sales leadership position for capital intensive goods
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient use of MS Office Tools
- Deep knowledge in standard contractual terms and conditions
- Exceptional communication skills with C-Level executives
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment. United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
- Comprehensive health & Dental
- Traditional & Roth 401K programs
- A culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience
To apply please complete the online application form
Swisslog is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Human Resources Business Partner
757 820 3618