Swisslog collaborates with forward-thinking companies to optimize the performance of their logistics automation. As part of the KUKA Group, we have more than 14,000 passionate employees worldwide. Swisslog is known for delivering renowned technology, reliable solutions and world-class service. Our customers trust the expertise and dedication of our people to transform the future of intralogistics with innovative robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions.
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The WDS services portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers, to software and consulting services in the field of supply chain
management. WDS designs, develops and delivers efficient intralogistics automation solutions that enable forward thinking customers to provide the right products, to the right place, at
the right time.
Our team in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a new colleague to be part of the dynamic team.
System Engineer - Mechanical
Location: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya
- Perform technical clarifications with potential customers.
- Evaluation of potential equipment suppliers.
- Review of equipment design and engineering documents/ drawing from suppliers.
- Preparation of overall system design documents/drawings for submission to customers.
- Perform detailed System Engineering during execution phases of projects.
- Development of requirement specifications for procurement of material handling equipment.
- Perform periodical quality assurance inspection on installation quality of equipment by suppliers on site and conduct factory acceptance test in the supplier’s production facilities.
- Participate in site detailed planning.
- Perform functional checks during equipments and system commissioning at site.
- Co-ordination of civil works interface with customer.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in project, related to industrial/process equipment.
- Independent and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Working experience in automated material handling system is an added advantage.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Matured, self driven and proactive.
- A team player with strong customer focused.
- Proficiency in English (oral & written).
- Computer literate with good knowledge in using AutoCAD (must have) and Microsoft Office.
- Willing to travel both domestically and overseas on short notice. Minimum travelling is 1 - 2 weeks, maximum can stretch up to 2 - 3 months depending on the project needs.
- 13-month contractual bonus
- 15% EPF contribution by Company
- Comprehensive insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
- Annual medical screening program
- Entertainment and Wellness facilities
Interested candidates are invited to forward their application with full details of qualifications and experience, current, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Mi Shel Kang