We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Newport News, VA
- Daily Review and Process of Invoices in BCC Validation Software to Vendor Invoice Management
- Process and Post Vendor Invoices in SAP ERP through VIM
- Closely work and follow up with Purchasing Department and Project Managers to investigate PO issues and solve discrepancies
- Process Invoices for payments – ACH, Wire and Checks
- Weekly Review of Invoices awaiting action in VIM and follow up with responsible user
- Assists to Maintain VIM Chart of Authority (Responsible Approver by Cost Center or WBS
- Assists in month end closing (Intercompany Reconciliation / Monthly Accruals)
- Assists with Internal and External Audit as required. Flexible to work additional hours if required during Audit
- Bachelor in Accounting and 2+ years of accounts payable or 5+ years of accounts payable
- General accounting knowledge of A/P is required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
To apply please complete the online application form.
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Human Resources Business Partner
757 820 3618