Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The WDS services portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers, to software and consulting services in the field of supply chain
management. WDS designs, develops and delivers efficient intralogistics automation solutions that enable forward thinking customers to provide the right products, to the right place, at
the right time.
Sales Director - Consumer Goods West
Salida, CA (or remote via west coast home office)
In this highly technical sales role, Sales Directors are responsible for identifying, engaging and working with prospective clients to generate sales of Swisslog’s consulting, software and MHE system integration services. Swisslog’s Sales Directors demonstrate and apply broad knowledge in the fields of supply chain, distribution, material handling and software in the successful execution of complex sales and project assignments, while strictly adhering to Swisslog’s highest ethical standards.
- influence and convince customers and actively build relationships.
- Identify the decision maker, gate keeper, advisers and operators/users in the sales process and determine their influence in the sales process
- Initiate market research and competitor analysis.
- Commercial understanding as basis for value based selling (e.g. ROI, payback period, NPV calculations).
- Focus on need of perspective of customer and assuring that they are satisfied.
- Develop partnerships with unique value proposition to support Swisslog’s business
- Maintain current network within the material handling and logistic industry.
- Promote the Company's capabilities to secure sales opportunities.
- Prepare and hold professional presentations using PowerPoint.
- BS in Engineering is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of proven success in selling complex integrated system solutions.
- A good understanding of WMS and WCS software applications.
- Good presentation and account management skills (CRM) are required.
- 2+ years and proven track record in business development in the logistics business environment or integrated systems sales
- Experience in Business Development and good network within Supply Chain and Logistics world.
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401k! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Talent Acquisition Manager