Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Network Security Engineer
Location: Broomfield, CO
The Network Security Engineer is a key role on our Transport Automation Software Development team. This person will be responsible for developing the security road map and features for Swisslog PTS software that meet the requirements of our customers.
Product IT Security
- Responsible for hardware and software security roadmap: a. Evaluate Hospital IT Security to include:
i: Ethernet Networks and IEEE 802.X standards
ii. VMs within the Microsoft platforms
iii. Communications protocols for encryption, authentication and certificate validation
b. Provide Cyber Security Engineering SME support for Product Development, Quality, Product Management Teams
c. Design and implement effective security strategies for Pneumatic Tube System (PTS) solutions.
d. Provide solutions to transport automation, namely the Swisslog Pneumatic Tube System, for third-party solutions that the development team wants to use as well as vendors for security direction and incorporate those roadmaps and solutions.
- Define PTS product network deployment platform
- Design the security architecture for the PTS that will allow the development team to move the product into a hospital IT domain and be compliant to all IT requirements and risk management frameworks.
- Work Swisslog corporate initiatives and interface with product security as well as legal security to define security direction.
- Define process for IT security for PTS, security scans, patching, Microsoft patch compliance etc…
- Participates with Swisslog PTS Project Management for installing and commissioning PTS Systems.
- Analyze and perform root-cause-analysis of network induced issues.
- Responds to customer IT issues related to server-side hardware, VMs and network infrastructure requirements.
- Supports Swisslog customer sales by providing security reference material regarding Translogic PTS
- Customer on call tier 3 (network and PTS)
- Define equipment and tools in network and server area for engineering and test to maintain a current hospital IT environment within Swisslog
- BS of Engineering, software, electrical or mechatronics.
- Hardware and/or software development experience,
- 10 years of Network engineering experience
- Previous operational and/or engineering experience in hospital IT Security
- Ability to architect and design a secure enterprise software system
- Strong written and verbal communication up down and across the organization
- Experience with software tools / methods used at Swisslog to include but not limited to:
Desirable but not Essential:
- Data analysis
- Root cause analysis, 8D and 5 Why
- Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis, DFMEA
- Familiar with product testing and validation
- Experience with the health care industry
- Experience with transport automation
- Data analytics experience
- Experience with control system design
- Experience of product development through two cycles of the complete product life cycle from cradle to grave for a mechatronics system
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Talent Acquisition Manager