Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Software Test QA Engineer
Location: Westminster, Co
As a Software Test Engineer, you will play an important role in testing new product applications. By working closely with developers and product managers you will be expected to understand what each product is meant to do, its key features and users at a senior level. You will also be required to contribute to the creation of a quality assurance process and test system for a microservices based ecosystem.
In your capacity as Senior Test Engineer, you will carry out a wide range of tasks, including:
- Develop and write Software QA tests cases that cover microservices, service integration, functional, performance, regression, end user, scenario, stress, scalability, international testing and system level testing.
- Automate these tests as part of our test architecture.
- Extend the test architecture and contribute to the test architecture design.
- Check / Review QA artifacts.
- Perform system testing with multiple configurations of hardware and software.
- Analyze and understand requirements, business use cases, technical requirements
- Keep track of the new requirements from the project.
- Forecast / Estimate the Project future requirements.
- Derive the hardware and software requirement for the test architecture and maintain the test environment.
- Develop and implement test strategies.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources)
- When there is more than one, assign tasks to other QA Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Attend the regular agile ceremonies and discuss the weekly status with the project leadership team.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Log and manage project related issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
- Meet timely delivery of different milestones.
Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience in testing software; Technical Writing skills; SDLC knowledge; 10% travel capability;
- 5-10 years of experience doing software test for complex systems
- Experience with performance testing any tools (Jmeter , load runner)
- Deep knowledge of web UI and/or Rest API automation knowledge (any automation tools or coding language is fine ).
- Experience as a software developer
- Must have hands on experience with automating microservices (REST API's) and Web UI application
- Experience working with both new development and fielded products
- Experience working in an agile software test environment
- Experience creating software test architectures for a software product
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery requirements
- Experience developing test plans from requirements and estimating
- Experience creating an automated test capability for a software product
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence/Zypher
- Experience with test runners – specifically Katalon
- Ability to provide results with little supervision
- Strong knowledge of testing principles, concepts, techniques and tools
- Scripting programming and ability to test UI
- Experience with data validation
- Demonstrated ability to evolve a software test program from low level processes, manual testing to high level processes and automation.
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Manager