We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
At Swisslog Healthcare NL, we are looking for a Sales Manager Customer Services with a technical and commercial background. You are ready for the next step in your career and going to optimize the existing customer business. This position is a combination between operational sales and the collaboration with technical engineers.
Sales Manager Customer Services (Medior)
- Make and continuous improve the yearly customer visit activity plan in accordance with the Head of Customer Care based on priority;
- Visit existing customers on a regular basis to ensure that the company has a full understanding of our customer business in order to capitalize available sales opportunities. i.e. corrective and preventive service contracts, spare part packages, (end of life) upgrades or extensions, process improvement and/or solution services;
- Develop and maintain customer relationships at all levels with our existing customer base, in order to generate and acquire customer service orders;
- Execute strategic customer account management;
- Maintain & optimize Sales force to achieve goals, standard quotation, call script and update the sales funnel in terms of forecasting;
- Generates sales ideas to continuously improve processes, tools and work methods to create more sales activities;
- Execute customer satisfaction surveys to improve customer satisfaction.
- We expect you to have a (higher) technical education;
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position;
- You are a true sales person: great commercial skills with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude;
- Focuses on customer needs and customer satisfaction however at the same time demonstrates business sense and grasps opportunities (win-win);
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers, network and internal stakeholders;
- Communicates openly, effectively and consistently with all stakeholders;
- You have hands-on experience with CRM (Salesforce) and Microsoft Office;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, any other European Language is preferred.
Swisslog offers challenging work in an environment with a global network as well as a competitive base wage and fringe benefits. The joint efforts of our employees ensure the development and delivery of the best solutions for our customers.