Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Director, Project Management - Pharmacy Automation
Location: Westminster, CO
The Director, Project Realization (Project Management) is responsible for Swisslog Healthcare project execution, with overall responsibility for the direction, scope, cost, schedule, quality, and success of the projects. The Director will lead a team of project managers and related disciplines to deliver superior implementation services to our customers. The Director will manage the daily operations of the team, including resource assignments and scheduling, oversight of materials procurement, assessing priorities and customer escalations.
The Director must demonstrate a working knowledge of Swisslog Healthcare Solutions as well as project management principals. He/She is responsible for the team's overall project management function, providing leadership to their team and to other cross-functional departments. This is a very visible leadership role to our customers and must demonstrate exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
As the operational leader of the North American Pharmacy Automation implementation team, this position is based in our Westminster, Colorado Headquarters office.
|The Director, Project Realization has day to day leadership responsibilities for the Pharmacy Automation project team and is responsible developing, managing and training the organization on all aspects of project management and execution. He/She is accountable for all budget and financial reporting and forecasting related to their team’s assigned projects. In addition, the Director will be responsible for the management of our vendor partner relationships- coordinating and managing information between Swisslog Healthcare’s cross-functional teams and the third-party partners.|
- Demonstrate and model our core values of Competence, Collaboration, Commitment and Clarity to the team, our customers and across the business.
- Provide direction and guidance for the management of the team to include performance objectives.
- Provide leadership to the team on project management best practices.
- Assist team members and customers with escalations as required and develop action plans that meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize the use and capabilities of the business tools and applications.
- Prepare and report on key performance indicators to the management team as requested.
- Organize and lead formal after-action reviews following major projects, and hold responsibility for the adoption and subsequent implementation of sustaining activities and/or corrective action based on the lessons learned.
- Responsible for participating in the development and subsequent management of the team budget and annual targets.
- Lead the project management team in their preparation and execution of the monthly project budget reviews, revenue forecasting and change order management.
- Other duties as required to support the delivery of best-in-the-business service delivery.
Desirable but not Essential:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent technical education, military training and/or work experience
- 5 years of experience managing personnel
- 5 years of healthcare technology implementation and project management experience
- Excellent written/verbal, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Process and detail oriented professional, passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to lead, train and develop remote personnel.
- Ability to quickly assimilate highly technical information.
- Ability to travel (minimum of 25%)
- PMP Certification
- 10 years’ experience in project management, service delivery in healthcare technology
- Pharmacy or medication management technology experience
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS. OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS.
Talent Acquisition Manager