We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Location: Westminster, CO
The Service Scheduler is responsible for reporting capacity plans, demand management, and field service Scorecard Metrics. This position is primarily responsible for executing the scheduling of resources for preventative maintenance, project activities, and field service operations administration.
- Maintain Customer Care capacity plans for assigned areas.
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e., Sales, Project Management) to ensure clear visibility to demand
- Service order creation
- Purchase order reconciliation
- Assist in new hire onboarding process
- Contractor and Third-party billing
- Track, monitor, and report on defined Customer Care metrics
- Maintain regional schedules considering available capacity, demand, and geographical location to optimize service level and cost
- Reschedule and reassign work orders as required
- Communicate, negotiate, and resolve capacity conflicts through creative and innovative recommendations and suggestions
- Participate as a member of the Customer Care Department in process improvement identifications, resolutions and implementations
- Gather information regarding technician consignment inventory as required
- Coordinate with Customer Care Managers and Customer Care supervisors to ensure that resources are rescheduled when dispatched for on-demand service.
- Gather performance data and assess whether or not regions are performing according to schedules
- Produce reports that evaluate regional capacity and identify areas where improvements can be implemented, including reduction of overtime and timely service order closure
- Consider time sensitivity of requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the distribution of work tasks to support field service operations
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of logistics, scheduling and/or service experience in a healthcare or field service environment
- Experience in the field of production scheduling, inventory, and/or operations management
- Experience in a customer support/field operations, and/or production operations related role
- Must have working knowledge of ERP/CRM and proficiency using SAP/Oracle, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proven problem solving abilities, strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to efficiently manage time and workload including planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task
- Thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment
Desirable but not Essential:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Talent Acquisition Manager