We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
National Director, Modernization/Solution Sales
The National Director Modernization Sales – Transport Automation (NDMS-TA) provides leadership and direction to the Solution Sales (TA) organization in support of Swisslog Healthcare NA key growth initiatives. The NDMS-TA is responsible for Modernization sales activities; providing leadership over the day-to-day operations of the Modernization Solution Sales (TA) team while maintaining focus on the company’s key strategic goals and financial objectives.
The NDMS-TA will also have responsibility for maintaining existing and developing new client relationships within an assigned territory in support of achievement of order intake and profitability objectives. This includes the development of sales strategies to maximize top line growth and profitability within the Solution Sales TA organization.
To achieve these objectives, the position, either directly or in collaboration with others:
- Manage and prioritize the day-to-day activities of sales team and assigned territory.
- Develop strategies, budgets, and plans to achieve sales goals.
- Pursue and support new business opportunities.
- Regularly maintain and update CRM database (SF.com) for detailed and accurate forecasting of order intake.
- Develop and manage key relationships with Swisslog TA client base.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to the leadership team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Modernization (TA) organization in support of the Solution Sales team key growth initiatives and strategies.
- Develop the strategies and measures to meet the business unit’s goals on order intake and gross margin expectations.
- Establish performance goals for the Modernization sales personnel; responsible for monitoring performance and providing continual feedback to support optimum performance.
- Possess an in depth understanding of our TA system business and the benefits of Modernization with an ability to effectively develop, present, and propose a phased enhancement approach to our existing customers.
- Oversee all hiring, training, and termination of sales personnel, in conjunction with the VP of Solutions sales
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives in a collaborative approach
- Knowledge of Swisslog Pneumatic Tube systems, System Modernizations and Nexus Software platform
- Financial aptitude to develop appropriate ROI and project justification
- Knowledge of healthcare and hospital operations; medication management, logistics and supply chain processes.
- Ability to offer consultative and strategic support to staff during pre-sales, presentation and client meetings. Leverage key talking points and competitive information for coaching and constructive feedback.
- Understand the Swisslog engagement and estimate modeling function
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing major contracts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Service, Inside Sales, Realization, Customer Success and Legal departments.
- Experience with CRM software (SF.com)
- Some business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution, and reporting).
Kind and Length of Experience:
Desirable but not Essential:
- 1-3 years of sales leadership experience; preferably in a healthcare industry
- Demonstrated experience selling to “C” suite
- Management of National sales organization
- Experience with Solution-Driven, Challenger Sales environment
- Bachelor Degree in a business, science or related field.
- MBA desirable
- Experience within healthcare/hospital environments
- P&L experience
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Talent Acquisition Manager