Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The WDS services portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers, to software and consulting services in the field of supply chain
management. WDS designs, develops and delivers efficient intralogistics automation solutions that enable forward thinking customers to provide the right products, to the right place, at
the right time.
Mechatronics Development Engineer
Responsible for design and development of complex electro-mechanical robotic shuttles used for automated storage and retrieval systems. Seeking a person with a BS or MS (Preferred) in Mechatronics engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical engineering, who can handle the following responsibilities:
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication
- Multi-axis motion controller programming and troubleshooting.
- Printed circuit board assembly design and layout.
- Industrial controls programming and troubleshooting (PLC – Allen Bradley, Siemens, IPC - Beckhoff).
- Create mechanical and electrical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Design advanced electronic control systems for mechanical systems.
- Industry 4.0 (IIOT) – hardware specification, controls integration.
- Complete documentation of designs including drawings, bills of material, draft materials for manuals, compliance with regulations, test and trip reports, etc.
- CAD – SolidWorks, AutoCAD, OrCAD
- Sustaining engineering - Track component obsolescence, create replacement kits and communicate to customer base
- Troubleshoot product issues at project sites
- 3 Year Engineering Bachelors Degree preferably Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical.
- Proficient in Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project drawing programs like AutoCad or similar.
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401K! United efforts or our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
To apply please complete the online application form.
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Human Resource Business Patner