Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Location: Broomfield, CO
The Product Manager develops, manages product requirements, timelines, and life cycles of the products in the Swisslog Transport Automation Portfolio. This includes both Pneumatic Tube Systems and control applications. This position will be part of a cross functional team to develop products for our Transport Automation Portfolio. The Transport Automation Product Manager will work closely with Solutions Management and Engineering to explore, innovate, and create new products while also improving existing products for the Transport Automation Portfolio.
The Product manager will also be considered the main point of contact and subject matter expert for all technical activities for the Transport Automation product line. Reporting to the VP of Product Management for Transport Automation, the product manager will be required to foster communication, collaboration, and cross functional activities to create world class solutions that delight our customers.
- Develop and maintain Product roadmaps, Development timelines, and strategic outlook for the TransLogic portfolio.
- Work closely together with Engineering collecting the input of the Solutions teams of the North American region to transfer market requirements into technical specifications to build solutions and products that meet customer demands in scope, time and costs.
- Manage the Product line in PTS (2000 customers in North America) by strengthening existing PTS product lines within the TransLogic PTS Product Portfolio, including its software portfolio, hardware portfolio, and guide the software portfolio to a global Common Platform.
- Provide technical, budgetary, and administrative support to product development (mechatronic and automation software), system engineering and sustaining engineering including tier 3 customer support.
- Manage Release, Lifecycle and End of Life activities for all Transport Automation Products.
- 4 year technical degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5 years’ experience developing requirements for software as a product as well as developing software that operates high reliability electro-mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of application of advanced computational methods (Reliability Analysis, Statistics, and Simulation), object oriented programming, product configuration management, customer service and deployment with ability to personally demonstrate these skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross functional environment.
- Demonstrated Product Management competence in managing innovation, from idea-generation through development and launching new products through all development phases and across all affected departments and functions.
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal and presentation skills. Particular emphasis on ability to mix communication style for different internal and external audiences.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office.
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Manager