Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Resident Engineer - UAE
Desired Skills and Experience
The candidate shall demonstrate a professional approach to our client and represent Swisslog with a high level of courtesy. This person should be attentive to customer requests and inquiries and shall provide the management with accurate feedback on the system’s performance and of customer impressions.
Occasionally he/she shall participate in system installations and commissioning.
The training shall be provided on our systems. The candidate shall poses previous knowledge and experience in robotics, pneumatic systems, drives, controls and electronics trouble shooting.
• A diploma or bachelor degree in one of the following specialties, Mechatronics, Instrumentation, Electromechanical, Electronics
• At least two years of experience in some of the fields below
◦ Installing and commissioning machines
◦ Electrical and electronics troubleshooting
◦ Servicing machines that contain controllers (PLCs or PCs), drives, motors, valves
◦ Projects and customer service experience
◦ A proficiency in using PCs, software’s and MS office
◦ Ability to work on mechanical components and performing PPMs
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Presents the company in a professional way
• An excellent customer service attitude
• Basic IT networking knowledge is preferable
• A valid UAE driving license
•Good Customer Care service skills including being able to communicate at all levels
Swisslog offers challenging work in an environment with a global network as well as a competitive base wage and fringe benefits. The joint efforts of our employees ensure the development and delivery of the best solutions for our customers.