We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Tier 3 Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Westminster, CO
As a Tier 3 Software Engineer you will be working on a key software product and primarily helping to enhance our customers' experience. You will work closely with and support, realization and software engineers to troubleshoot and solve difficult problems for our customers. This will involve experience navigating complex legacy software with multiple components. You will contribute to the software design and effectively address problems of systems integration and compatibility.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support as a primary duty
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers and assist less experienced members of the team
- Follow and foster agile methods in software development as defined by the organization
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and their applicability to improving the framework and business
- Responsible for the delivery of an entire software project or part of a project, including design, implementation, testing, integration (in-house) and documentation
- Monitor, track and communicate project status
- Develop and test software in accordance with requirements, test cases and design documentation
- Guarantee the compliances of the QA rules and guidelines
- Document developed software applications and tools
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Enterprise software development.
- Experience with Agile software development tools and methodologies – Confluence, Jira.
- Demonstrated competence in designing, implementing and delivering high performance and complex Java EE solutions.
- Webservices: POI, Flyway, Selenium.Server: Apache Httpd, Weblogic 12.x Experience with Spring
- Frontend: Angular, HTML, CSS.
- Database: Knowledge of SQL server 2012 relational and document-oriented database design, programming knowledge (JDBC, SQL, XML, JMS) and performance tuning.
- Build tools: Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Operating systems: Primarily Windows, some Linux development experience
- Continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Sonar, Team City
- Experience with SOA, micro-services, ELK-stack, Kafka, Zookeeper, graph-databases, real-time data processing
- Has extensive experience in supporting customers and troubleshooting difficult customer code related problems.
- Customer service-oriented attitude, top-notch time management, and quality driven designs
- Respond to internal customers promptly and competently
- Work with Realization and Product Management on Customer Software Solutions
- Deliver standard, easy to deploy and configure Customer Software Solutions
- Proactively work to develop and maintain good working relationships within the department, company, and customers
Desirable but not Essential:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 10+ years relevant work experience and track record in Software Development
- Strong Java (SE, EE) Skills
- Enterprise frameworks: JPA, JMS, Web Services, Spring, Spring Boot
- SQL programming
- Understanding of Relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
- Designed, delivered and managed Java EE and Spring projects
- Deep knowledge of application integration and UI design
- Ability to lead projects and manage projects
- Experience in a commercial software development environment
- Knowledge in OO-Design and JAVA architectures
- Software design and development experience with web-based user interfaces
- Good SQL Server database design and programming knowledge (JDBC, SQL)
- Multi-year / multi-project experience
- Experience in the field of inventory management systems, supply chain or logistics, medical or health care software
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Manager