Swisslog has a clearly defined vision: to shape the future of intralogistics in a new era of flexible, robotic and datadriven automated solutions. As part of the KUKA Group, we can offer our employees the benefits that come with working for a world leader in robotics.
Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, as well as lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Over 2,000 companies including IKEA, Coca-Cola, Walmart, dm Drogerie-Markt, Rewe, Coles and many more rely on our technology and software competences. That’s where you come in. For our office in Buchs (Switzerland) we are looking for a:
Trainee Controls Engineer (M/W/D)
Are you ready to kick-start your career in Controls Software?
Do you want to work in an innovative environment with future-ready technologies?
With a balanced mix of education and on-the-job practical training,
Swisslog’s Trainee Program could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- A 12-month international training program in a worldwide growing company
- Explore the lifecycle of controls software from concept to project realization and up to customer service
- Training events in Asia, America & Europe with other program members
- Develop your practical skills in embedded programming, cyber physics and integrated automation
- Mix of hands-on and class training, plus distance learning ▪ Rewarding, informal and fun working environment
- Attractive job after successful completion of the program.
- You have earned a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have already had some exposure to Software Development using Structured Text, Java RT, C, C++, C# or other HW close programming Language
- You are passionate about object-oriented analysis and design, with a great interest in dynamic systems (mainly motion)
- You are open-minded, have a great team spirit and want to make a difference
- You are interested in innovations and trends in IT
- You have analytical and conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality
- You are flexible and enthusiastic to travel (office and sitebased).
Swisslog is a company with people at the heart of the organisation, that encourages the development of colleagues to help them achieve their full potential. With more than 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries, we promote cross-cultural training and development. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
- A great working environment
- Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
- Future-oriented projects with leading brands
- Individual support from experienced mentors
- Broad domestic and international career opportunities.
Laura Malina Niemand
Talent Acquisition Manager
+49 231 75895 1125