Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Inside Sales Business Development Specialist
Location: Westminster, CO
The Inside Sales Business Development Specialist is a newly created position within Swisslog to research, identify, prospect and qualify new sales leads to support the sales enterprise. This position reports directly to the Director of Inside Sales & Customer Service and will gain experience interacting with clients within the healthcare industry either in the facilities, operations or pharmacy teams. This person will also collaborate with the Inside Sales team (to support) estimating the initial renewals that are up for expiration as well as identifying accounts that have potential for revenue opportunities. About 85% of focus will be on the proactive outbound business development.
This position is ideal for an individual who thrives on challenging themselves yet loves working in a team environment as well as helping to build a department from the ground up. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your sales skills and business acumen as Swisslog will provide the tools and training to support future advancement to other sales roles of increasing responsibility as these opportunities become available.
- Research and call prospective clients (40 - 50 calls/day)
- Add valuable data to new and existing accounts within our current CRM tool
- Acquire high-level contacts by leveraging third party databases and social networking sites
- Set up demonstration meetings for qualified prospects utilizing webinars
- Prepare and manage all prospecting lists as well as accurately track customer interactions and information within Salesforce
- Meet monthly target of scheduled appointments per month directly for the Regional Sales Directors
- Deliver Best in class customer support and work with the new team members that will join the lead generation department
- Manage time throughout the day and week maximizing proactive sales calls out and with estimating the renewals for the inside sales team
- Have a full understanding of the quantifiable justification and purchasing process for each opportunity
- Ensure collaboration with the Regional Sales Directors throughout the management process for each opportunity to avoid duplication
- Collaborate directly with the Marketing cloud individual to fine tune customer contacts from existing campaigns
- Assist in monitoring market trends and analyzing competition in order to work to create a webinar for customer prospecting calls
- Stay current on Healthcare trends and our direct competitors
- This role offer a very competitive base salary plus commission
Desirable but not Essential:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with prospecting calls.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experienced in both SAP and SalesForce.com
- Ability to utilize Internet search and reporting functions
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Outbound client contact skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Experience being held to metrics a plus.
- Presentation production experience
- Small-event management experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Manager