Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Site Installation Manager (Pharmacy Automation)
Location: Denver, CO
The Site Installation Manager is responsible for the electromechanical installation and testing of Pharmacy Automation systems at customer sites from start to finish. Swisslog Healthcare customers have long been at the forefront of technology, disrupting the status quo through investments in pharmacy robotics.
As the installation leader, the Site Installation Manager is responsible for coordinating all onsite work with Swisslog Healthcare and third-party representatives as required. Exceptional technical skills and attention to detail are essential to bring our automation alive! This position involves hands-on work with state of the art automation. The Site Installation Manager represents Swisslog to our customers and must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, working with pharmacy and hospital staff, as well as contractors.
This is a road-warrior position, with extensive travel to industry leading hospitals and healthcare systems throughout the United States and Canada. You can live most anywhere in the United States, close to a major airport.
The Site Installation Manager is responsible for directing and completing the installation and commissioning of the Pharmacy Automation products at customer sites.
- Assemble, install, wire, configure and test Pharmacy Automation Solutions.
- Direct and coordinate all onsite work performed by Swisslog Healthcare and third-party representatives.
- Represent Swisslog Healthcare at on-site customer coordination meetings, and act as the customer’s primary contact for the hardware installation.
- Advise and escalate project and installation issues to the broader Pharmacy Automation team and the Project Manager.
- Provide technical and installation assistance to the business team as required.
- Logs and report issues using established procedures.
Training/ Testing Support (20%)
- Assist with the connectivity of the automation hardware to the software environment.
- Lead the final quality assurance tests on installed equipment and complete all required documentation in the preparation for training activities.
- Support the training of customers and internal staff as required.
Go-Live Support (10%)
- Provide on-site support for go-live activities and coordinate the transition to Customer Care and the Field Service organization.
- 5+ years field service experience on related electro-mechanical products
- Computer Proficient: General office application skills, along with basic troubleshooting of PCs and printers.
- Self-starter and independent- must be able to manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate our core values of Competence, Collaboration, Commitment and Clarity to the team, our customers and across the business.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Manager