We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
PMA Scheduling Coordinator
Location: Westminster, CO
The PMA Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for reporting capacity plans, demand management, and field service Scorecard Metrics. This position is primarily responsible for confirming the scheduling of resources for preventative maintenance with the customer, post visit follow-up, and field service operations administration.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure clear visibility to preventative maintenance demand
- Track, monitor, and report on defined FSOPS metrics
- Review regional schedules considering available capacity, demand, and geographical location to optimize service level and cost in reference to preventative maintenance
- Participate as a member of the FSOPS Department in process improvement identifications, resolutions and implementations
- Gather information regarding technician performance of preventative maintenance
- Coordinate with Customer Care Managers and Field Service Engineers to ensure that customers are notified when Field Service Engineers when dispatched for on-demand service and that preventative maintenance visits are rescheduled.
- Produce reports that evaluate regional capacity and identify areas where improvements can be implemented to enhance customer experience in regard to preventative maintenance
- Consider time sensitivity of requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of logistics, scheduling and/or service experience in a healthcare or field service environment
- Training in the field of production scheduling, inventory, and/or operations management
Kind and Length of Experience:
Desirable but not Essential:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer support/field operations, logistics, and/or production operations related role
- Working knowledge of and proficiency using SAP/Oracle, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proven problem-solving abilities, strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to efficiently manage time and workload including planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Manager