We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Customer Care Manager - Northeast Region
Location: Philadelphia, PA
As a Customer Care Manager, your primary responsibility is to understand our clients’ needs and to work with the Customer Care team to deliver exceptional customer service. The Customer Care Manager will be in a very visible leadership role to our customers and must demonstrate exceptional leadership, personnel management and organizational skills.
The Customer Care manager works closely with the Customer Care Center, Software Support, Project Management, Engineering and Sales teams to manage customer issues, and assist with escalations when required. Your relationships with customers are critical to understanding their challenges and anticipating their needs.As a project manager is to a project, the Customer Care Manager is to customer service. Extensive travel to customer sites should be expected.
The Customer Care Manager is an advocate for the customer and is responsible for working with the broader Customer Care Team, and internal partners to deliver best in class customer service.
Customer Care Activities (60%)
- Staffing and Completing SSAs for all customers within his/her geographic region.
- Coordinating scheduling and overseeing the completion of System Start-Ups for projects within his/her geographic region.
- Providing manpower to respond to Customer calls for Emergency Service, Warranty, SSA’s and support for other Swisslog Products.
- Promoting Modernization and Upgrade opportunities to our existing customer base.
- Assisting the Sales Organization in the sale of new or upgrades to existing systems.
- Responsible for overall account management and customer satisfaction.
- Track and manage all issue escalations, action items, and customer concerns.
- Act as the internal customer advocate to ensure the business is doing everything possible to deliver best in class customer service and that the customer is getting the most from their investments in Swisslog solutions.
- Develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to ensure long term success- help create a Swisslog customer for life.
- Be the customers’ escalation point for any issues not resolved through normal operations and own the escalation through to resolution.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction health of the customer with routine visits, review of support cases and survey results.
Know the pulse of the customer.
- Assist the sales team with service agreement renewals.
Leadership and Organizational Development (40%)
- Develop a culture of empowerment, customer engagement, and accountability.
- Lead and develop 5 to 9 direct reports and over 40 indirect technical personnel.
- Ensure that Field Service Engineers are accurately reporting time, expense and materials utilized on each job.
- Reviewing and documenting variants to planned costs and expenses.
- Assist the Realization team with the coordination of projects or support activities as required.
- Monitor trends in equipment and service behaviors while actively participating in the Quality Management Program.
- Provide appropriate training and development for Field Service Supervisors and Engineers.
- Process and detail oriented professional, that is passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Five (5) years of account management, customer support, or client services experience, preferably working with healthcare providers
- 3-5 years of experience managing Field Service or other technical personnel
- Exceptional organization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and service orientation.
- Zest for learning new technologies and technical aptitude
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
Desirable but not Essential:
- Experience in the Healthcare – specifically in healthcare automation, solutions, and/or supply chain
- Pharmacy or medication management technology experience
- Healthcare IT Project Management experience
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Swisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Manager