We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Junior Solutions Manager Pharmacy Automation
The position will drive and oversee the development of the Pharmacy Automation business in the EMEA Region under the guidance of the Head of Solutions Management EMEA. Solutions Management is responsible for the go-to-market strategy, the definition of the solutions portfolio and other important elements of the marketing mix.
- Develop, review, and report on Pharmacy Automation strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by all stakeholders under the guidance of the Head of Solution Management EMEA
- Leading market research and structured Voice-of-Customer collection for the European focus countries
- Value proposition design together with product managers & R&D teams
- Development of the Go-to-market strategy together with the Head of Solution Management EMEA with focus on value proposition (customer insights)
- Develop, review and implement Pharmacy Automation portfolio in cooperation with
the Product Management teams
- Pharmacy Automation program management with the guidance of the Head of Solution management
- (Go-to-Market, Product Developments, New Product Introductions, Business Plan)
Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium, and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Liaise with executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management, Business, Finance, or a related healthcare management field
- MSc,/MBA or other graduate degree, desirable
- Knowledge of pharmacy and/or nursing operations - education in studies related to healthcare / pharmacy / nursing management or relevant work experience as a clinician
First experience in Product Marketing or similar
- Knowledge of hospital information technology (e.g., Pharmacy systems, Materials Management ERP, Warehouse Management Systems)
- Ability to demonstrate clinical and economic impact of solutions (bundle of products & services) to appropriate buying influences
- High energy, self-starting individual who will thrive in a team environment
Entrepreneurial mentality / business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, strong leadership skills, able to work collaboratively
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits. United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS.
Head Human Resources Switzerland
+41 62 837 45 44