We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Controls Software Trainee
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Are you ready to kick-start your career in Controls Software? Do you want to work in an innovative environment with future-ready technologies? With a balanced mix of education and on-the-job practical training, Swisslog’s Trainee Program could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
A 12-month international training program in a worldwide growing company
▪ Explore the lifecycle of controls software from concept to project realization and up to customer service
▪ Training events in Asia, America & Europe with other program members
▪ Develop your practical skills in high level PLC programming and integrated automation
▪ Mix of hands-on and class training, plus distance learning
▪ Rewarding, informal and fun working environment
▪ Attractive job after successful completion of the program.
You have earned a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
▪ You have already had some exposure to Software Development using Structured Text, Java RT, C, C++, C# or other HW close programming Language
▪ You are passionate about object-oriented analysis and design, with a great interest in dynamic systems (mainly motion)
▪ You are open-minded, have a great team spirit and want to make a difference
▪ You are interested in innovations and trends in IT
▪ You have analytical and conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality
▪ You are flexible and enthusiastic to travel (office and site-based).
Swisslog is a company with people at the heart of the organisation, that encourages the development of colleagues to help them achieve their full potential. With more than 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries, we promote cross-cultural training and development. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include:
▪ A great working environment
▪ Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪ Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪ Individual support from experienced mentors
▪ Broad domestic and international career opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity please apply to the below link.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquistion Manager GEUR / TAM Co-ordinator LA