Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The Healthcare Solutions portfolio comprises automated material handling and drug management systems for hospital facilities that increase efficiency and enhance the
patient experience in forward-thinking hospitals. Swisslog automated material handling solutions provide quick, flexible and safe transportation of medications, specimens and basic
supplies throughout hospitals and across medical center campuses, while its medication management solutions address packaging, labeling, storage and dispensing for inpatient and
Senior SAP Business Analyst
Location: Westminster, CO
The Senior SAP Business Analyst will manage functional aspects of the SAP system as they relate to business processes and development within the Swisslog US divisions.
- Take ownership to fulfill promised service levels as defined/agreed in service level KPIs.
- Act as liaison between HCS business and SAP IT Application Services.
- Be a functional liaison between the IT department and the SAP end-users.
- Act as the primary contact for SAP relevant issues related to the Sales and Distribution and Service Management functions of SAP.
- Provide configuration and support in a minimum of 2 SAP functional areas: SD or SM plus one more
- Conduct project activities and provide service availability for the implemented SAP solution in logistics but with a strong integration to FI/CO.
- Work with all Swisslog departments and divisions to develop project plans and timelines.
- Review, develop, and support the implementation of SAP solutions to meet future corporate needs.
- Support (train, document, consult) for SAP logistics modules.
- Cross application configuration and troubleshooting.
- Engage with Stakeholders, Global Process Business Owners, Key Users and External Parties
- Manage the daily functional operations in SAP logistics
- Evaluate and advise management on the appropriate utilization of SAP to achieve integrated business communications that improve overall corporate operations.
- Support and integrate efforts directed towards enhancing the use of existing SAP modules to maximize business efficiencies.
- Understand Swisslog business practices and how to integrate those business practices into SAP.
- This position may require direct supervision and management of other Swisslog employees in the SAP functional and/or technical area.
- Bachelor’s degree in computers or related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years’ configuration experience in a minimum of two SAP modules – including SD and/or SM
- SAP rollout experience (>2 lifecycles)
- Demonstrable experience of SAP Deployments, Process Governance and Continuous Improvement
- Founded understanding of Project Management and a PM methodology
- Demonstrable experience understanding both functional and technical solutions, including reading and understanding SAP ABAP code
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills through resolution, understanding SAP system configuration issues and how to resolve those issues
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and above-market 401K!
OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS. OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS.
Talent Acquisition Manager