We shape the future of intralogistics with robotic, data-driven and flexible automated solutions that achieve exceptional value for our customers. Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centers with future-ready automation systems and software. Our integrated offering includes consulting, system design and implementation, and lifetime customer support in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is a member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Software Project Manager
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that the software projects assigned to you are performed correctly in terms of customer satisfaction, technical aspects, timing, financials and in accordance with Swisslog guidelines. The related projects can be located in The Netherlands, Belgium and France. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Software Realization and you are based in our office in Edegem, Belgium.
- Increase project benefit and prevent project risks by appropriate risk management
- Provide and align project planning and project budget in all phases of the project
- To proactively work to develop and maintain good working relationships within the departments, company and customers
- Review specifications and solutions made during sales phase
- Motivate change orders and claims towards the customer
- Set up and manage effective project cost controlling and milestone-based payment
- On-site actions during preparation an installation phase, participate within customer meetings, give support to the other project members (within and without the Swisslog software organization)
- Master degree in Technical Engineering or Project Management
- At least 2 years experience in long-term (software) projects
- Experience in Project Management methodology
- Excellent written and verbal skills in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Logistic background / knowledge
- Preferably experience in software development environment
- An interesting and challenging role in a very exciting environment
- A corporate culture characterized by high commitment, clarity and collaboration
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Individual training opportunities
- International environment
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinker; someone who is able to contribute new ideas, show initiative and have previous experience in a similar role; preferably within the supply chain-/logistics field. If you are interested in the above position, please click on the 'Apply for This Job' button below and send an updated resume and a letter of interest addressing how you meet the required skills and attributes as outlined above.
“Our employees deliver solutions. Our solutions deliver results“