Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The WDS services portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers, to software and consulting services in the field of supply chain
management. WDS designs, develops and delivers efficient intralogistics automation solutions that enable forward thinking customers to provide the right products, to the right place, at
the right time.
Swisslog Logistic, Inc., Warehouse & Distribution Solutions, provider of integrated logistics solutions (Warehouse Management Systems) is looking for dedicated and innovative people to strengthen its Controls teams in Salida CA, Newport News VA and Mason OH.
Swisslog Logistic, Inc., Warehouse & Distribution Solutions, provider of integrated logistics solutions (Warehouse Management Systems) is looking for dedicated and innovative people to strengthen its Controls Engineering team in Newport News, VA.The Controls Engineer analyzes customer requirements and develops specifications to deliver fully tested and documented control systems for projects on time and within budget.
- Deliver the system for a project, fully tested and documented to site to the required specifications and project timing
- Responsible for application engineering of HMI/PLC systems for fully automated Warehouse Control Systems
- Design, coding, specification and test of PLC, HMI and AC drive software
- Focal point for on-site technical & commissioning issues
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science /or practical experience in the field of electrical/controls engineering
- Knowledge in the programming languages Siemens S7, Rockwell (Allen Bradley), Modicon, Fanuc and Mitsubishi
- Several years industrial experience with sound knowledge of Swisslog’s standard programming language, Siemens S7
- Be able to read and interpret electrical schematic drawings
- Knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (e.g. PROFIBUS, ASi), AC drives and design experience of HMI systems would be an advantage
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401k! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers
To apply please complete the online application form.
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Human Resources Manager