Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The WDS services portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers, to software and consulting services in the field of supply chain
management. WDS designs, develops and delivers efficient intralogistics automation solutions that enable forward thinking customers to provide the right products, to the right place, at
the right time.
Customer Support Site Manager
CS Site Manager
Swisslog Customer Support's key player on site during retro fit projects. The Site Manager provides the leadership on site to ensure a safe, profitable and timely completed project by developing and maintaining good relations while representing Swisslog's interests in dealing with the client, suppliers and third parties on site. The position holder is ideally located in the Hampton Roads VA area.
- Supervise and coordinate the mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning of all subsystems, have a strong commitment to quality
- Identify problem areas and ensure timely resolution
- Ensure that the project is constructed in accordance with the contract requirements
- Display a commitment to safety and follow all codes to prevent fines.
- AS in Mechanical Engineering or Construction
- Skilled in system layout design (AutoCAD).
- Experience with racking applications, sprinklers and building interfaces.
- Good understanding of Control Systems for automated material handling
- Sound application knowledge of automated material handling equipment such as AS/RS, pallet and case conveyors, sorters, AGV’s, monorails
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401k! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
To apply please complete the online application form.
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Human Resources Manager