Swisslog is part of the KUKA group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions.
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
The WDS services portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers, to software and consulting services in the field of supply chain
management. WDS designs, develops and delivers efficient intralogistics automation solutions that enable forward thinking customers to provide the right products, to the right place, at
the right time.
The WDS services portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers, to software and consulting services in the field of supply chain management. WDS designs, develops and delivers efficient intralogistics automation solutions that enable forward thinking customers to provide the right products, to the right place, at the right time Swisslog Logistic, Inc., Warehouse & Distribution Solutions, provider of integrated logistics solutions (Warehouse Management Systems) is looking for dedicated and innovative leader to strengthen its Customer Service Software Team in Newport News, VA.
Customer Service Sales Manager
Customer Service Sales Manager
CS Sales Manager provides leadership and mentorship to the day-to-day operations of the sales team while maintaining focus on achieving the customer support goals.
Provides leadership and direction through the sales process, from the Client Contact phase through continued client support.
He or she is responsible for developing the strategy and tactics to meet the business unit’s goals on order intake and booked margin.
The CS Sales Manager establishes performance goals for all the sales personnel, monitors their performance, and provides continual feedback to ensure optimum performance of the CS sales force.
- Establish, manage and motivate effective Sales team
- Leverage team member skills and provide active team member coaching
- Set challenging sales targets and break down to individual team goals
- Delegate tasks according to individual strenghts and skills
- Influence and convince customers, sub-suppliers and direct reports
- Know skills and weaknesses of sales team members and be a positive role model for successful customer relations
- Build up and share in-depth knowledge of the business, the markets, the clients and Swisslog products and services
- Masters degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Fluent written and oral English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Office Tools
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401k! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
To apply please complete the online application form.
SWISSLOG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Human Resources Manager